ENTWINED MACES (FRONT – Left & Right Punch Combination)
- Step back with your left foot to form a right neutral bow stance facing 12:00 as you execute a right inward handsword parry to the outside and top of the opponent’s left arm. Immediately flow into a right extended outward handsword to the outside of the opponent’s right arm. Your left hand checks at solar plexus level.
- Grab the opponent’s right wrist with your right hand and pull his arm diagonally downward past your right hip as you execute a forward push-drag maneuver ending in a right forward bow stance as you deliver a left vertical punch to the opponent’s face.
- Pivot counterclockwise to form a right neutral bow stance as you deliver a right thrusting inward handsword strike to the left side of the opponent’s neck as his jugular vein. Your left hand acts as a positional check against his right arm.
- Execute a left rear crossover and immediately have your right foot step out to form a right reverse bow stance facing 1:30 to buckle the inside of the opponent’s left knee. Simultaneously deliver a right downward hammerfist strike to the opponent’s groin. Your left hand positionally checks over your right shoulder.
- Pivot clockwise and form a right front rotating twist stance (in-place) facing 12:00 as you deliver a right raking vertical outward back knuckle strike to the right side of the opponent’s face or nose. Immediately deliver a left thrusting heel palm strike to the opponent’s sternum with a left knee kick to this groin.
- Plant your left foot toward 6:00 and form a right neutral bow stance facing 12:00 as you deliver a right inward downward hammerfist strike to the opponent’s left collar bone. Your left hand positionally checks near your solar plexus.
- Immediately execute a left rear crossover and execute a right back thrusting heel kick to the opponent’s solar plexus.
- From Point of Contact, execute a right front crossover and double cover out toward 6:00.