ESCAPE FROM DARKNESS (LEFT REAR FLANK – Right Step Through Punch)
- Hop toward 1:30 and form a transitory right one-legged stance facing 7:30. Immediately deliver a left thrusting knife edge kick to the outside of the opponent’s right knee. Your hands are positionally checking to your left in the Neutral Zone.
- Plant your left foot (gauging leg) toward 7:30 and immediately spin clockwise to deliver a right spinning stiff-leg sweep to the back of the opponent’s right knee. Conclude this sweep by forming a transitional right reverse bow stance and deliver a right outward back knuckle strike to his kidney.
- Pivot clockwise and form a right neutral bow stance facing 7:30. Immediately step forward with your left foot toward 7:30 and form a left neutral bow stance as you deliver left vertical punch to the right side of the opponent’s jaw. During this action your right hand grabs and gravitationally checks his right shoulder and your left knee braces against his back.
- With your left knee checking his back, reverse the motion of your left hand and execute a left outward claw across the opponent’s face. During the same flow of motion, deliver a right inward downward diagonal hammerfist strike to the left side of his jaw.
- Slide your right foot clockwise and back toward 4:30 to form a left neutral bow stance facing 10:30. During this action have your right hand grab under the opponent’s jaw and pull as you execute a left heel palm strike to his right mastoid.
- Execute a left front crossover and single cover out toward 4:30.
- With your opponent still on his knees, execute a right rear crossover and deliver a left hooking heel kick to the opponent’s face.
- From Point of Contact, execute a left front crossover and double cover out toward 4:30.