Fatal Cross (FRONT – Two Hand Push Low)
- With your right foot, step toward 12:00 and form a right neutral bow stance facing 12:00 as both hands hook (in the shape of cranes) to the inside of your opponent’s wrists, jerking his arm down, outside and past your hips.
- Reverse the motion of both of your hands and convert them into twin snapping uppercut middle knuckle fist punches to the opponent’s floating ribs.
- As your hands recoil, cross them (right over left) and position your fists vertically. Immediately deliver twin snapping outward back knuckle strikes in a scissoring manner to the opponent’s temples (right hand to right temple; left hand to left temple).
- Recoil your hands and follow with twin outward twofinger scissor pokes to the opponent’s eyes.
- With your hands still crossed, drop them onto the opponent’s shoulders to act as Gravitational Checks.
- Deliver a left step through knee kick to the opponent’s groin. Immediately follow with a right step through knee kick to his solar plexus or groin.
- Plant your right foot forward and have your left hand turn the opponent clockwise as you deliver a right inward horizontal elbow strike to assist in turning the opponent.
- With your opponent’s back now toward you, grab the hand is still grabbing his left shoulder) and step back with your right foot toward 4:30 and form a left neutral bow stance as you jerk and pull the opponent off balance.
- As the opponent begins to fall, deliver a right knee kick to his lower spine.
- Plant your right foot back to Point of Origin and deliver a left knee kick to the opponent’s right kidney.
- From Point of Contact, execute a left thrusting knife edge kick to the back of the opponent’s right knee.
- From Point of Contact, execute a left front crossover and double cover out toward 4:30.