FATAL DEVIATION (FRONT – Left & Right Punch Combination)
- Step back with your left foot to form a right neutral bow stance facing 12:00 as you execute a right inward block to the inside of the opponent’s right arm. Your left hand positionally checks in front of your solar plexus.
- Execute a forward push-drag maneuver ending in a right forward bow stance as you deliver a right extended outward block to the inside of the opponent’s left arm. Simultaneously execute a left thrusting vertical punch to the opponent’s face.
- Pivot counterclockwise and form a right neutral bow stance as you execute a right thrusting inward handsword strike to the left side of the opponent’s neck. Your left hand remains positionally checking at your solar plexus.
- Execute a left front crossover as you deliver a left inward horizontal heel palm strike to the right side of the opponent’s jaw. As you crossover, have your right hand circle counterclockwise, and diagonally downward, to force the opponent’s arm against the right side of his body and hip.
- Step forward (toward 11:00) with your right foot and form a right neutral bow stance facing 12:00 to buckle the inside of the opponent’s right knee. Simultaneously circle your right arm counterclockwise to deliver a right inward horizontal elbow strike to the left side of the opponents’ jaw. Your left hand will remain braced against his right jaw.
- Pivot counterclockwise and form a right reverse bow stance to further buckle the inside of the opponent’s right leg and expose his groin. Simultaneously deliver a right back hammerfist strike to his groin. Your left hand checks over your right shoulder.
- Execute a right front crossover and single cover out toward 7:30.
- Return with a left rear crossover and immediately deliver a right thrusting back heel kick to the opponent’s stomach.
- From Point of Contact, execute a right front crossover and double cover out toward 6:00.