THE RAM AND THE EAGLE (FRONT – Right Punch, REAR – Left Grab to Your Right Shoulder)
- With your right foot, step toward 6:00 and form a left neutral bow stance facing 12:00 as you deliver a left inward block to the outside of Opponent #1’s right arm. Simultaneously, buckle the inside of Opponent #2’s left leg with your right leg as you deliver a right over-theshoulder back knuckle strike to the bridge of his nose.
- Immediately step forward with your right foot toward 10:30 and form a transitional right neutral bow stance as you deliver a right inward diagonal back knuckle rake to Opponent #1’s right cheek bone or temple. As you strike, your left hand acts as a positional check.
- Without hesitation, pivot 180-degrees counterclockwise and deliver a left outward horizontal back knuckle strike to Opponent #1’s right lower ribcage as you settle into your left neutral bow stance. In the same motion, have your right hand execute an inward heel palm detaining check to his right upper arm.
- As Opponent #2 re-enters the combat arena and attempts a right punch toward your head, covert your right hand into a right thrusting inward block to the inside of his right arm.
- Follow with a right front snapping ball kick to Opponent #2’s groin (toward 4:30).
- Plant your right foot forward and deliver a right outward handsword strike to the right side of Opponent #2’s neck as your left hand checks high.
- Pivot clockwise and form a right forward bow stance facing 4:30 as you deliver a left five-finger thrust (palm down) to Opponent #2’s eyes while your right hand cocks to your right hip (fist clenched and palm up)
- Pivot counterclockwise and form a right neutral bow stance as you deliver a right uppercut punch to Opponent #2’s stomach. Your left hand becomes a cocking check horizontal palm down near your right biceps.
- Slide your left foot counterclockwise toward 9:00 and form a right forward bow stance facing 3:30 as you deliver a left outward handsword strike to the left side of Opponent #2’s neck.
- Without hesitation, pivot counterclockwise and form a right neutral bow stance as you deliver a right inward handsword strike to the back of Opponent #2’s neck.
- From Point of Contact, have your right hand to contour Opponent #2’s neck and head to become a right downward heel palm to the top of his head as you step forward with your left foot to form a transitory left front rotating twist stance.
- Pivot counterclockwise and deliver a right roundhouse kick to the torso of Opponent #1.
- From Point of Contact, execute a right front crossover toward Opponent #2 and deliver a left thrusting back heel kick to any available opening.
- From Point of Contact, execute a left front crossover and double cover out toward 3:00.