REVERSING CIRCLES (FRONT – Left Roundhouse Kick & Left Punch Combination)
- While in a right neutral bow stance facing 12:00, execute a left over right universal block to the inside of the opponent’s left leg.
- Pivot clockwise to form a right forward bow stance facing 12:00 and deliver a right upward block under, as well as inside of, his left arm. Simultaneously deliver a left thrusting heel palm strike to his left floating rib cage..
- Pivot counterclockwise to form a right neutral bow stance as you convert your left hand into a left upward block under the opponent’s left arm and end with a left grab to his left wrist. Simultaneously convert your right hand into a right thrusting heel palm strike to his right floating ribs.
- Slide your right foot toward 7:30 to form a left rear twist stance as you jerk the opponent’s arm diagonally downward past your left hip. Simultaneously deliver a right downward forearm strike as you settle into your stance.
- While controlling the opponent’s left arm, deliver a right knife-edge kick to the inside of the opponent’s right thigh. Simultaneously deliver a right outward back knuckle strike to the opponent’s left temple.
- Plant your right foot to Point of Origin as your right hand contours down and to the inside of the opponent’s left arm and immediately grab his left hand. Switch your left hand in a wrist lock position.
- Step toward 7:30 with your left foot to form a transitional right neutral bow stance facing 1:30. Immediately slide your right foot back toward 7:30 to form a left neutral bow stance facing 1:30. As your right foot rotates clockwise, twist the opponent’s wrist clockwise while using your right hip as a supporting brace.
- Without a loss of momentum, deliver a left downward looping roundhouse kick to the opponent’s solar plexus.
- Clear the opponent’s left arm with your left foot as you execute a left front crossover and a double cover out toward 7:30.