TWIRLING HAMMERS (FRONT – Left Step Through Punch)
- While standing in a left neutral bow stance shift your left foot slightly toward 3:00 as you pivot counterclockwise and form a left front rotating twist stance facing 12:00 as you defend with a left extended outward block to the outside of the opponent’s left arm. Your right arm is positionally checking near your solar plexus.
- Without a loss of momentum, step forward with your right foot and form a right neutral bow stance facing 12:00 as you execute a right inward overhead looping back knuckle strike to the opponent’s right mastoid. Your left hand remains in a locked-out block position as a further defensive measure.
- Continue the circular looping action of your right hand and convert it into a right pressing check at the opponent’s left elbow as you simultaneously pivot clockwise and form a right forward bow stance and deliver a left inward horizontal elbow strike to this left lower ribcage.
- Without any loss of motion, convert your left inward elbow strike into a left upward hooking wrist check (hooking over his left arm at his elbow like a waiter carrying a tray). Simultaneously pivot counterclockwise and form a right neutral bow stance as you loop your right arm clockwise to deliver a right inward downward diagonal hammerfist strike to his right kidney.
- With your right hand, reach behind the opponent’s back and grab his right wrist (palm in).
- With your right foot, immediately step back to 4:30 and form a left neutral bow stance facing 10:30 as you yank the opponent off balance.
- Execute a right thrusting sweep kick to the shin of the opponent’s right leg (which is now his lead leg) simultaneously with a right thrusting vertical punch to his face with a left heel palm strike to the back of his head.
- Plant your right foot to Point of Origin and form a left neutral bow stance facing 10:30 as you deliver a left inward five-finger circular claw across the opponent’s face. Your right hand positionally checks near your solar plexus.
- Slide your left foot back toward 6:00 and form a right neutral bow stance facing 12:00 and deliver a right twofinger poke to the opponent’s eye as you settle into your stance. Your left hand positionally checks near your solar plexus.
- Execute a right front crossover and double cover out toward 6:00.