TWISTED ROD (FRONT – Right Pistol Against Your Chest)
- With your left foot, step toward 11:00 and form a left neutral bow stance as you execute a right outward hooking parry (like a waiter carrying a tray) to the outside and on top of the opponent’s right hand near the weapon. Simultaneously your left hand grabs on top of the opponent’s right hand near the pistol.
- Step forward with your right foot (between you left leg and the opponent’s right leg) to position yourself behind the opponent’s right leg and form a right neutral bow stance. As you step forward deliver a right inward horizontal elbow strike to the opponent’s face.
- Pivot counterclockwise to form a right reverse bow stance as your left hand and forearm assist in twisting the opponent’s right wrist counterclockwise in order to break his wrist. Follow through with this action and force the opponent onto his back.
- Immediately execute a right shovel kick to the opponent’s right ribcage. Follow through with this action and deliver a right thrusting heel kick to the head of the humerus of the opponent’s left shoulder.
- Plant your right foot slightly above and to the right of the opponent’s left shoulder. Pivot counterclockwise and form a left close kneel stance and, without disrupting the momentum of your right leg, deliver a right downward knee drop onto the opponent’s throat. Simultaneously deliver a right two-finger poke to the opponent’s eyes. Your left hand holds onto the opponent’s pistol and right hand.
- Take the pistol with your right hand and deliver a right downward pistol strike to the right side of the opponent’s jaw.
- Reverse the motion of your right hand and deliver a right upward pistol strike through the left side of the opponent’s face.
- Execute a right knife-edge kick to the opponent’s right arm.
- Plant toward 4:30 and form a right neutral bow stance.
- Execute a left front crossover toward 3:00 as simultaneously grab the barrel of the gun with your left hand to transfer the weapon into the palm of your right. Step out with your right foot toward 3:00 to face 9:00 in a left neutral bow stance as you drop your left hand down below the level of the weapon to act as a check. Point the weapon toward the downed opponent.