UNWINDING PENDULUM (FRONT – Right Front Kick & Right Punch Combination)
- While in a right neutral bow stance facing 12:00, slide your right foot back to form a left front twist stance facing 12:00 as you execute a right downward block to the outside of the opponent’s right leg. Simultaneously cock your left hand slightly beside your left ear.
- Pivot clockwise to form a left neutral bow stance facing 12:00 as you deliver a left inward block to the outside of the opponent’s right arm. Have your right arm hang naturally along your right thigh.
- Immediately execute a right front crossover sweeping kick to the back of the opponent’s left knee.
- Plant your right foot forward to form a right front twist stance as you execute a right underhand claw to the opponent’s groin from the rear. Your left hand checks horizontally across the opponent’s arm at his elbows.
- Pivot counterclockwise 180-degrees to deliver a right back scoop kick to the opponent’s groin.
- From Point of Contact, plant your right foot toward 11:30 (between the opponent’s legs) and form a right reverse bow stance to buckle the inside of his right leg. Simultaneously deliver a right outward heel palm strike to the opponent’s left kidney. Your left hand positionally checks the back of the opponent’s waist.
- Execute a switch by having your right leg slide alongside and to the right of your left leg. Immediately pivot counterclockwise and slide your left leg back to form a left reverse bow stance toward 10:30 to buckle the inside of the opponent’s left knee. Simultaneously execute a left outward elbow strike to the back of the opponent’s head with a right inward heel palm strike to his right kidney.
- Execute a left front crossover toward 7:30 and rotate counterclockwise to form a transitional left front rotating twist stance as you deliver a left outward whipping inverted middle-knuckle fist strike to the opponent’s right temple.
- With your right foot, step toward 7:30 and complete your double cover out in the same direction.