TWISTING TALON AB A: STRAIGHT ON WRIST GRAB B: CROSS HAND WRIST GRAB
- Left foot steps back to 6:00 as you pivot your body counter clockwise (CCW) so that you are facing 6:30.
- Drop into a slight right bow stance as your right hand counter grabs the attacker’s wrist while your left hand covers.
- Right back kick to 12:00 into the attackers left rib cage.
- Left steps back to 5:00 as you pivot your body CCW to face 4:30 as you drop into a slight right bow stance, your right hand will counter grab the attacker’s right wrist, with your left hand in cover.
- Right back kick to the attackers left rib cage.