Skip to content
1. SALUTATION :
- Step out with right foot to Square Horse stance, right hand makes a fist and your left hand covers right, slide right foot back into neutral stance and bow.
2. FLOWING SWORDS
- Step right to 12:00 right inward block flowing into a left heel palm as you go into hard bow, right spear hand to solar plexus as you go back to a fighting horse stance.
- Step left to 12:00 left inward block flowing into a right heel palm as your go into a hard bow.
- Left Spear hand to Solar plexus as your go back into your fighting stance.
3. CHINESE FLIP KICK
- Left foot draws to cat, left hand in chamber, right on top, step out left to 9:00 as you go into a Chinese “L” block followed by a left, right punch.
- From there you will do a left punch with a left flip kick at same time.
- Adjust right foot back as you go into a Chinese “L” block towards 3:00 followed by a right, left punch.
- From there you will do a right punch while simultaneously doing a right flip kick.
4. UNIVERSAL BLOCKS
- Your left foot dancers back to 4:30 executing a universal block followed by a left upward block and a right hammerfist to groin.
- Left claw followed by a right.
- Backfist, right claw left Backfist, left claw right Backfist.
- Adjust right foot to 2:30 right upwards block along with a left hammerfist to groin.
- You will then follow up with a right claw, left Backfist, left claw right Backfist, right claw left Backfist.
5. SWEEPING AWAY THE DRAGON
- Right foot steps to 10:30 left scooping block followed by a left corkscrew Backfist, right reverse punch, right kick left punch combination.
- Left foot steps to 4:30 right scooping block, right corkscrew Backfist, and left reverse punch left kick right punch combination.
6. BUDDHA POINTS THE WAY
- Left foot cross steps to 2:30 as your do a left smoother block, right foot will step out as you do a upwards block followed by a left eye strike then right, then left eye strike.
- Right foot then cross steps to 10:30 as you do a right smoother block, left foot steps out to 10:30 followed by a left upwards block, right, left, right eye strike.
7. CHINESE HIDDEN FOOT
- Left foot steps to 4:30 behind your right foot, left hammerfist block as you pivot to face 7:30, right vertical punch.
- Right foot steps to 4:30 behind left foot, right hammerfist block followed by a left vertical punch as you pivot to face 2:30.
8. CHINSES HIDDEN FOOT PART 2
- Right leg sweeps back to 7:30 left sweeping low block, left Backfist.
- Left leg sweeps back to 7:30, right sweeping low block followed by a right Backfist.
9. SMOOTHER BLOCKS
- Left smoother block into hard bow stepping forward left into fighting horse to 7:30 as you do a left eye rake.
- Pivot to hard bow right smoother block, step right to 7:30 into fighting horse as you do a right eye rake.
- Step left to 2:30, left smoother block right eye rake as you step right to 7:30 into Horse Stance.
10. CROSSING TALON
- Right punch, left inward, left hand grabs as you step back left to 7:30 right elbow strike, right hand grabs as you step back to 7:30 left elbow strike.
- Right foot steps to 3:00 to square horse left right uppercut, salutation to close.