OPPONENT AT SIDES ABCD : TWO-MAN ATTACK FROM SIDE
Defense A : Each opponent has one hand on shoulder
- Step right to 2:30, right wing chop to opponents throat cross step right to 9:00 follow up with a right extended outward block for clearing and a right chop to neck.
Defense B: Each opponent as two hands on you
- Step right 2:30, right hammer fist to groin cross step right to 9:00, left hammer fist to groin.
Defense C : Each opponent has one hand on your arm
- Counter grabs each opponent. Wrist, right back kick to opponent’s ribs, then left back kick then back to the other opponent’s ribs.
Defense D: Each opponent has two hands on your arm
- Pull both opponents into you to get them off balance and most of their weight onto one foot.
- Then proceed with a side thrust kick to the most available target on each side.