Skip to content
SILENT ESCAPE (AB) : HAMMERLOCK
- Left foot cross steps forward to 1:30.
- Right hand slips out of hammerlock as your pivot body to face 7:30.
- Right thumb strike to eye followed by left heel palm to head.
- Left foot cross steps to 1:30 as your right hand tries to slip out of the hammerlock.
- You cannot get loose so you immediately step back with your left foot to 6:00.
- Strike back with the point of your left elbow to the attackers solar plexus followed by a left hammerfist to groin, grab groin.
- Drive straight up with the point of your left elbow to the chin.