COILED HANDS: LEFT GRAB TO YOUR RIGHT SHOULDER FROM THE FRONT
- Left foot steps to 6:30, left heel palm strike to inside of left wrist, followed by a right heel palm strike to left elbow.
- Right wrist rakes the attackers left arm pull them into you.
- Left chop to the attacker’s throat as your left hand grabs the right shoulder as your right hand pins the attackers left arm against your chest.
- Left foot steps to 1:30 as your pivot to face 3:00.
- Throw your attacker over your left leg to 6:00 on to their back.
- Left hand maintains tight grip on the attackers arm and shoulder as your right hand releases its grip followed by a right side fist to the attackers head.