- Step out with right foot to Square Horse stance, right hand makes a fist and your left hand covers right, slide right foot back into neutral stance and bow.
2. ATTACK IS FROM 12:00: INWARD BLOCK
- Step back to 6:00 with left foot right inward block.
- Then step back right, left inward block.
3. ATTACK FROM 9:00: OUTWARD BLOCK
- Adjust right foot to 3:00 with a right cross body parry, Followed by a left Extended Outward Block.
- Step back with left foot to 3:00 with a left cross body parry, followed by a left Extended Outward Block.
4. ATTACK IS FROM 3:00: UPWARD BLOCK
- Adjust right foot about 6in forward to reverse your fighting stance using a right cross body parry to cover, followed by a right upwards block.
- Step back left to 9:00 with a left cross body parry followed by a left upwards block.
5. ATTACK IS FROM 6:00: DOWNWARD BLOCK
- Adjust left foot to 12:00 Followed by a right downward block.
- Slide right to 12:00 as you do a left downward block.
- Adjust left foot to 9:00 into Square Horse, into your Kenpo salutation.
- Slide your right foot to your left and bow.
- If the Kata is done correctly you should end up in the same place you started from.