Skip to content
Black Belt Ranking Thesis
- Develop a set of 4 new techniques and describe their application. Record your performance of these for your black belt ranking portfolio.
- Develop a new form and demonstrate it via video.
- Teach or develop a minimum of 20 lessons (these can be in the forms of lesson plans, video lessons, or recorded evidence of teaching). Lessons should be 30 minutes to 1 hour in length and focus on an advanced topic of your choice.
- Write a brief paper/blog entry/video posting containing the following:
- Comparing and contrasting the other style forms you learned this level with that of the CMATOS core forms.
- Describing the EPAK and Tracy style self defense techniques you decided to focus on during this level.