CIRCLE OF DOOM (FRONT- Right Thrusting Ball Kick)
- From in a right neutral bow stance, pivot clockwise and form a right reverse bow stance toward 12:00 as you deliver a right inward downward (palm down) block inward and upward against the opponent’s right leg just below the back of his right calf muscle. Your left hand remains in as a positional check across your right forearm. Without hesitation, circle your right arm clockwise and execute a right extended outward block to force his right leg in a looping clockwise arc.
- With the opponent’s right leg still in the air and his back facing you, deliver a right rear stiff-leg kick up and under the opponent’s groin.
- Plant your right foot (gauging leg) and immediately deliver a left back hooking heel kick to the pponent’s head.
- From Point of Contact, execute a left front crossover and double cover out toward 4:30.
- Plant your left foot toward 6:00 and form a right reverse bow stance facing 12:00. Immediately pivot clockwise and form a right neutral bow stance as you execute a right inward heel palm strike and grab. Turn the opponent toward you as you pivot clockwise to form a right front rotating twist stance (in-place) and deliver a left inward upward diagonal two-knuckle punch to the opponent’s ribs.
- Pivot counterclockwise and form a right neutral bow stance as you deliver a right inward hooking punch to this face.
- With your left hand checking, execute a left front crossover to form a left front twist stance facing 12:00 as you continue the action of your right hand to deliver a right outward back knuckle strike to any available target.
- Pivot clockwise to form a left neutral bow stance as you deliver a left thrusting heel palm strike to the opponent’s chin.
- Execute a left front crossover and double cover out toward 7:00.