MENACING TWIRL (REAR- Left Hand Belt Grab)
- Slide your right foot back toward 7:30 and form a right rear twist stance. Immediately pivot clockwise and form a right forward bow stance facing 6:00 as you deliver a right outward downward block to the inside of the opponent’s left arm while simultaneously executing a left thrusting heel palm strike to his jaw.
- Immediately follow with a left thrusting knee kick to the opponent’s groin. Your right hand checks high across your opponent’s chest as your left hand checks low on your opponent’s right arm.
- Plant your left leg (gauging leg) and deliver a right inward upward diagonal knee kick to the inner thigh of your opponent’s right leg (toward 10:30). During this action your right arm slide down (sliding check) across your opponent’s solar plexus and your left hand cross checks to the midpoint of your opponent’s chest.
- From Point of Contact, deliver a right stomp kick to the opponent’s right instep.
- Execute a right front crossover and double cover out toward 1:30.
- After your right stomp, keep your right foot in position as your left foot adjusts slightly toward 1:00 (gauging leg). Immediately deliver a right thrusting knife edge kick to the opponent’s left knee. Without planting down, follow with a right roundhouse kick to the inside of his right knee.
- Plant your right foot down near his right foot forming a right neutral bow stance as you execute a right upward snapping forearm strike under his chin and without a loss of motion convert this motion into a right downward hammerfist strike to his right collar bone.
- Continue the motion of your right arm and loop it back into a right inward hooking punch to the left jaw of the opponent as you gain force by pivoting into a right reverse bow stance facing 1:00.
- Execute a right front crossover and double coverout toward 1:00.