RAINING CLAW (Defense for a Right Uppercut Punch)
- Step towards 6:00 with your left foot to form a right neutral bow stance
- Deliver a right inward downward horizontal forearm block
- Execute a left inward overhead claw
- Execute a forward push-drag foot maneuver
- Deliver a right snapping uppercut punch
- Cover to 6:00
- Pivot clockwise and form a right forward bow stance toward 12:00 as your left hand (which is positionally checking at your sternum) execute a left thrusting heel palm strike to the opponent’s chin and convert it into a left ricocheting five-finger thrust to his eyes. Your right hand positionally checks at your sternum.
- Convert your left five-finger thrust into a left vertical downward five-finger claw to the opponent’s face as you pivot counterclockwise to form a right neutral bow stance. As you settle into your stance and as your left hand tracks its way down his face, execute a right half fist strike (palm up) to the opponent’s throat.
- Slide your left foot toward 4:30 to form a right neutral bow stance facing 10:30 as your left hand execute a left outward horizontal heel palm claw to the left side of the opponent’s face. Simultaneously deliver a right outward horizontal back knuckle strike to his solar plexus.
- Continue sliding your left foot up the circle toward 1:30 to form a right neutral bow stance as your right hand continues under your opponent’s left arm. Your left hand checks his left elbow. Immediately apply a direct snaking hammerlock as you drop your weight and form a right wide kneel stance facing 7:30 forcing the opponent to bend over.
- With your left foot, step toward 6:00 as your left hand slides along the opponent’s left forearm to end with a grab to his left wrist.
- Slide your right foot 180-degrees clockwise (right reverse step through) toward 6:00 to form a left neutral bow stance facing 12:00 as your right hand assists your left hand in grabbing the opponent’s left wrist. Yank his arm toward you to dislocate his left shoulder and force him to the ground.
- Leap counterclockwise and form a left close kneel stance facing 9:00 to deliver a right knee drop to the back of the opponent’s neck.
- Using the opponent’s neck as a springboard, leap clockwise, facing 3:00, and deliver a left back heel stomp to his head.
- From Point of Contact, execute a left front crossover and double cover out toward 4:30.