RAKING MACE (FRONT – Two Hand Lapel Grab (pulling in))
- With your left hand, pin the opponent’s hands to your chest as you step forward with your right foot and form a right neutral bow stance. Simultaneously deliver a right uppercut punch to the opponent’s solar plexus.
- Circle your right hand counterclockwise and deliver a right inward downward diagonal raking back knuckle strike to the bridge of the opponent’s nose. Continue the motion of your right arm and strike diagonally downward on top of your opponent’s arms. Your left hand continues to pin.
- Immediately follow with a right outward handsword strike to the opponent’s throat.
- Follow with a right inward horizontal elbow strike to the left side of the opponent’s jaw simultaneously with a left inward horizontal heel palm strike on the opposite side to create a sandwiching effect.
- Execute a right front crossover and double cover out toward 7:30.
- After your sandwiching elbow strike, execute a left twofinger eye hook (in a small clockwise circle) immediately followed by a right inward (counterclockwise looping) hooking heel palm strike and claw to the opponent’s face as you side your right foot back to form a right 45-degree cat stance.
- Execute a right front snapping ball kick to the opponent’s groin as your right and drops downward alongside your right thigh to act as a preparatory cock. Plant forward and form a right neutral bow stance as you deliver a right upward stiff arm back knuckle strike to the underside of the opponent’s chin. Your right hand continues upward and clockwise to conclude with a right thrusting handsword strike to the left side of his neck.
- As the opponent is force downward and to the left, deliver a left roundhouse kick to his head.
- Execute a left front crossover and double cover out toward 4:30.