DEFYING THE STORM (FRONT – Right Roundhouse Club Attack)
- With your right foot, step toward 11:00 and form a right neutral bow stance to buckle the inside of the opponent’s right knee as you simultaneously deliver a left extended outward handsword block to the inside of the opponent’s right wrist with a right inward handsword strike to his right biceps.
- Grab the opponent’s right wrist with your left hand and twist counterclockwise as you grab the back of his right elbow with your right hand (from above) and pull to create a fulcrum on his right elbow. Slide your right hand up his arm and grab behind his shoulder. Immediately slide your right foot back to 4:30 to form a left forward bow stance facing 10:30 as you push forward with your left hand and pull backward with your right hand (anchor your right elbow to your right hip) to set a vertical shoulder lock.
- Deliver a right knee strike to the opponent’s sternum.
- Plant your right foot forward and form a right neutral bow stance facing 11:00 as you deliver a right inward overhead elbow strike to the opponent’s upper spine. Your left hand maintains control of his right wrist, keeping it to your left side.
- Execute a right front crossover and double cover out toward 7:30.
- Release your grasp to the opponent’s right wrist and pivot clockwise and form a right front rotating twist stance to deliver a left inward downward diagonal elbow strike to the right side of his jaw.
- Pivot counterclockwise to form a right neutral bow stance to deliver a left outward upward diagonal elbow strike to the left side of the opponent’s jaw followed by a right inward heel palm claw to his left jaw. Continue to pivot counterclockwise and deliver a right back scoop kick to the opponent’s groin.
- Plant your right foot (gauging leg) toward 6:00 and immediately pivot counterclockwise to deliver a left spinning back kick to the opponent’s solar plexus.
- Plant your left foot (gauging leg) and deliver a right inward crescent kick to his face.
- From Point of Contact, execute a right front crossover and double cover out toward 6:00.