DOMINATING CIRCLES (FRONT – Offset Right Hand Grab To Your Right Shoulder)
- Circle your right foot clockwise and plant into a horse stance. Simultaneously deliver a right outward overhead elbow strike on top of your opponent’s right arm. Your left hand is controlling his right shoulder.
- Immediately slide your right foot back to form a left forward bow stance facing 12:00 to further buckle the opponent’s right leg. Simultaneously deliver a right thrusting heel palm strike to the right side of the opponent’s jaw. Your left hand continues checking his right arm.
- Slide your right foot toward 10:30 and form a right front twist stance. Simultaneously have your left hand track along your right arm and deliver a left outward horizontal handsword strike to his throat. Your right hand slides down his right arm (Contouring) and ends with a grab to his wrist.
- With your left foot, step toward 10:30 and form a left neutral bow stance. Have your left hand form the shape of the crane and begin bending him downward and turning him counterclockwise with his face ending alongside your left thigh. Simultaneously, you right arm assists with this maneuver and applies a hammerlock against his right arm.
- Slide your right foot toward 10:30 and form a left neutral bow stance facing 4:30 as you execute a reverse pushdrag maneuver toward 9:00. Utilize the backward momentum of your shuffle to assist your right arm as you pull upward on his arm to dislocated his shoulder.
- Drop your body and form a left close kneel stance and use your right knee to strike the opponent’s head and sandwich to the ground (downward knee strike).
- From point of contact, rise upward and execute a left front crossover and double cover out toward 9:00.