BROKEN RAM (FRONT- Tackle)
- Slide your left foot toward 3:00 to form a right neutral bow stance. Use your left hand to guide and control the opponent’s left shoulder. Deliver a right inward overhead hammerfist strike as you settle into your stance.
- Pivot counterclockwise and form a right reverse bow stance as you deliver a right uppercut break against his left elbow.
- Execute a right rear scoop kick to his groin (gauge with your left leg as necessary). As you gauge,deliver a right outward back knuckle strike to his rib cage.
- Finish by forming a right reverse bow stance to buckle his left leg. Simultaneous with the buckle, deliver a right outward downward diagonal hammerfist strike to the side of his jaw.
- Execute a right front crossover and double cover out toward 4:30.
- Pivot clockwise and form a right neutral bow stance facing 12:00 as you deliver a right upward outward diagonal claw to the opponent’s face immediately followed by a left inward upward diagonal claw. Your right hand checks the opponent’s shoulder to control his width immediately following its clawing action.
- Execute a left upward knee kick to the opponent’s groin followed by a right upward knee kick to his solar plexus or ribs. Immediately deliver a right knife-edge kick to the inside of the opponent’s right knee.
- Plant your right foot toward 6:00 (gauging leg) and deliver a left rear spinning scoop kick to the opponent’s jaw immediately followed by a left back thrust kick to any available opening (Sophisticated Basic).
- Execute a left front crossover and double cover out toward 6:00.